Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Mary's April Progress

Light/Bright Stars - April 2018
I added border to my light/bright stars quilt which was my goal for this month's project. I decided a a piano key border with 4-patch corners suited the center design and had enough fabric left to do this. I used all the colors (but not greay or white) from the blocks in the border.
The next step is to find backing fabric for this quilt and decide on thread for quilting. I am going to do the continuous curves quilting design that I have used on these types of stars before. None of this is going to happen before the end of the month as I have other stuff going on, so I am wrapping up this month's project a few days ahead of the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.