Sunday, April 1, 2018

Lisa's Forward Progress: April Start

The Making Forward Progress Challenge number for April is #6. From my list this is baby quilts for the twins. A close friend of mine recently had twins, so I'm glad to see this project come up early in the rotation.

I'm going to use a pattern designed by Mary. It's a fun pattern and goes together fairly quickly, which is key to me succeeding in getting these quilts to Malcolm and Timothy before they are teenagers!

The current status of this project is that I have the main focus fabrics for both quilts. I'm using different fabrics for the boys but they both have an animal theme. My next step is to go fabric shopping for the coordinating fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.