Monday, January 1, 2018

Lisa's Forward Progress: December End

My December project for making forward progress was to open up a Christmas themed jelly roll and decide on  a plan for a lap sized quilt.

I had fun unrolling and finally seeing all of the fabrics that I had received as a gift a year ago. I also decided to use a pattern my friend Mary had designed that fully uses an entire jelly roll. Mary's December project was also to work on her second quilt top using the same pattern. 

At the end of the month, in addition to deciding on a plan, I have cut all of the strips into the appropriate lengths for making the blocks. So I'm now ready to start sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.