Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2017 Forward Progress Wrap-up

I had a fairly productive 2017 all things considered. My forward progress each month on the designated project was a bit uneven (as was my posting about it), but at this point substantial forward progress was made on many of these projects.  Here are the projects from my list on which additional progress was made since I last posted about them.


March 2017 - North Woods Quilt
At the end of March I had begun quilting this. It is now completely quilted and the binding was sewn on. It is in my bee bag to work on hand-sewing the binding to the back and then it will be done. 
April 2017 - Butterfly Quilt
This project was started for my Mom who passed away last May. It hadn't gotten done because I didn't really like it and now it just made me sad. I gave it (still unfinished) to a woman in my quilt guild who loves butterflies to finish for herself. It now counts as done from my list. 
November 2017 - Vegetable Quilt
Almost nothing got done on this in November. It has most of the blocks quilted now. 
December 2017 - Batik Jelly Roll Quilt
This quilt top was finished in December and since then I have bought the backing fabric for it. 
I also listed some ALTERNATES -in case I have finished the project listed for a particular number by the time it is drawn (why not be optimistic?). One of those, the Convergence Quilt is finished except for hand work on the binding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.