Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Lisa's Forward Progress: November Start

November's Making Forward Progress Challenge project is #10. On my list, this is my Southwest themed quilt.

I have a package of 25 Southwest themed fabrics in 10" squares, plus a few pieces of yardage. This project came up for me last year during the APQ UFO challenge. At that time I decided to use the "It's a Guy Thing" pattern from Evelyn Sloppy's 40 Fabulous Quick Cut Quilts.

Since the main block size in the pattern is smaller than what I will end up using, my next step to take this project forward is to make a test block to confirm the measurements I need to use. My goal for this month is to make that test block. An additional goal would be to find a background fabric for the quilt.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.