Monday, July 3, 2017

Lisa's Forward Progress: June End

My forward progress project for June was to tackle tole painting a spice rack that had been in my closet for eons. I'd have to guess that it has actually been in the state it was at the beginning of the month for close to 20 years. June flew by, but I did manage to get the painting completed. The last step now is to varnish it.

Unfortunately, as much as I do like the completed project, it doesn't really fit in my kitchen. So I will either need to find another spot & use for it in the house, or find someone else who might like to have it. Before and after pictures are below.
Beginning June

Ending June
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Comments will not appear immediately as they are moderated to prevent spam.